- - Daily operation, data entry & filing etc.
- Handle debt collection and stock-taking
- Responsible for A/R, A/P and petty cash etc.
- Contact customer via phone to follow up on overdue payment
- Prepare timely weekly and monthly report
- Handle Add-Hoc task assign by Accounting Manager
- - Preferably Diploma or above in Accountancy
- Computer literate with moderate level Microsoft Word & Excel skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, and good command of English in written and spoken
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Good time management, positive working attitude to work proactively with the teammates
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Detail-minded, Independent and well-organized
We Offer :
- - Good remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- Medical insurance
- Group life insurance
Interested parties, please send full resume with availability and expected salary to: Kolb (HK) Ltd, Unit A, 4/F, Wing Tai Centre,
12 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Attn: HR Manager or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To explore more Kolb, please visit us at www.kolb-hk.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.